Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dr. Hunter's Lifetime Encouragement!

It's been a while... Spring 2003 at Criswell College... my first counseling class... my first professor at the college... Dr. Hunter is his name! My, my, my... how time flies... and recently, the LORD has, once again, shown his faithfulness to me by providing people like Dr. Hunter -a mentor in my spiritual journey- in my path. It's so wonderful to know that God knows what's best for us at any given time. In my current daily walk with God i have learned that the LORD is showing me that HIS love never fades. He's the same yesterday, today, and forever! God's love is like a healthy human heart that is beating normally and does what it is supposed to do in the body. I praised the LORD for his steadfast love because i don't know where and what i would be doing right now if i'm not covered with the unfathomable love of GOD. As each of my day passes by the LORD has always reminded me that i can always count on him as my friend, my encourager, my teacher, and my all. It reminds me of Jesus spending time with his disciples during his early life. It's so real seeing all of this happen in the "Gospel of John" movie. I felt like i was there with Jesus and his disciples. Imagine that... those disciples walked with GOD in a human form- JESUS!!! Wow!!!
I am writing all of this because i need to remind myself that it's that time again to know that GOD is LOVE. And as what Dr. Hunter had written to me in my bible at the end of the semester in the Spring of 2003..."Do not ever lose your passion for the LORD..." ~Matthew 22:37, S. Hunter, The Criswell College.

Thank you, Dr. Hunter! GOD bless you for the many lives that you have touched with the Godly teachings that you impart and are embedded in people's hearts. I'm praying for your ministry at the Hope for the Heart. To God be all the glory!

No comments: