Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Bride of Christ - His Church

It brings me great joy to see how the LORD moves in the lives of HIS people. There's one thing i know for sure. The church is the only foundation that would last forever. It's eternal. It is the Bride of Christ. Therefore, i have learned that in whatever i pursue in my life it has to do something with building up the BODY OF CHRIST... i know it's difficult... there are lots of humps and bumps along the way but ... it is absolute that it is the will of GOD. The only focus i should put my eyes on is for the LORD to get all the glory. There will be lots and lots of personal studying in the process but i can always turn to the parakletos (helper) to direct me and of course there are teachers, disciplers, and mentors that are there to teach, encourage, rebuke you (Godly rebuke!:), etc.

It's been delightful to learn from so many Godly people. And i'm unceasingly praising the LORD for them. There have been plenty of tears that have been shed all these years - they are tears of joy and tears of sadness as well but each tear represents something in the perfect plan of God for my life. It's so marvelous to just cry out to the LORD when you feel like you're in the bottom of the pit, i wonder how Joseph the dreamer felt like when his brothers mistreated him and left him in that pit? I'll ask him when i meet him sometime when THAT DAY comes...Bottom line of the victory story...Genesis 50:20 ~ You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Kudos to Joseph!!!

Time to rest my fingers... got to get ready for yet another joyful day to be with my fellow builders of the BODY OF CHRIST. All praise, glory, and honor to HIM!!!

No comments: