Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Divine "Appointment"

hahaha... the LORD never cease to amaze me... i had this redness in my left eye since yesterday and when i woke up this morning it still had not gone away despite of the eyedrops that i had applied on my eye. oh well, i thought to myself... am i going to work today with my eye like this? okay... i said to myself, "let's just do it and we'll know what will happen when i get to work". i arrived at work, told my boss about my eye and he recommended for me to go to the occupational health clinic for them to advise me what to do. the occupational health clinic nurse told me to see a doctor for my eye... i said to myself, "oh no, it will be hard for me to get a doctor's appointment right away at the employee physician office. i tried to schedule an appointment last week and the earliest date that i could get with the physician of my preference is still on the 1st of March". anyways, i called the EPO to see if they could manage to squeeze me in today to see any doctor for my eye. and "lo and behold", the LORD made way for me to see a doctor and the best part about this is that the doctor that was available to see me is the doctor that i preferred to see. And here's a bonus... this doctor that i'm talking about is a new doctor at the office... my former doctor had stopped working there because she got very ill. okay so when i finally met this doc i found out that she's from the same country as i am and she's super nice. i heard so many good things from my coworkers about this new doctor and i even told her (doc) about this today. thank you LORD for this "surprise". what's also interesting is that prior to me entering the doctor's office i was talking to my pastor to ask for prayers for another doctor that is a good friend of my family. Bottomline... it was indeed a divine "appointment" (doctors day) for me today! i just love the way the LORD shows us how HE does things HIS ways...:) PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: